Win a £50 Amazon voucher with Otovent glue ear treatment!
Glue Ear (otitis media with effusion) affects around 200,000 youngsters every year in the UK and is most common in children under the age of 10. It can also affect adults.
The cause is a build-up of sticky fluid in the middle ear; the part that contains the three tiny bones that carry sound vibrations.
The fluid prevents these bones from moving freely, which in turn affects hearing.
Otovent is a proven effective form of treatment for reducing the symptoms of glue ear.
It is the only clinically effective, non-surgical and drug-free treatment for glue ear. It is a small balloon which the child inflates through their nose three times a day until the fluid has all drained away.
The actual act of blowing air into the balloon helps to open up their Eustachian tube, making it easier for fluid to drain from the middle ear.
The Otovent balloon equalises the pressure to relieve the symptoms in the middle ear and results can often be seen after just a few days.
For more information about Otovent visit gluear.co.uk
For a chance of winning a £50 Amazon gift card simply answer the following question and fill in your details below.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 1 March 2018.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so invalidates your entry.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE and EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.
- The prize, 1 x £50 Amazon gift card, is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.