Win a £50 Watersports voucher with Willen Lake!
You can’t beat time out on the water. Whether you’re a fan of kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding or powerboating, or just want to relax on a pedalo, this is the competition for you. Enter now and you could win a £50 watersports voucher for Willen Lake in Milton Keynes, which can be used on a wide range of activities, including courses and equipment hire.
Willen Lake offers 39 hectares of beautiful lake and parkland for the whole family to explore, with sports off and on the water, high quality play areas, refreshment facilities and plenty of space for a picnic or BBQ in the sun.
For those keen to get out on the water, there are a huge variety of watersports available including; wakeboarding, canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, stand-up paddleboarding and powerboating. For those who prefer to stay on dry land, there is archery, high ropes and Segway riding. You can also hire our popular dragon and swan pedalos, perfect for families. New for 2017, we have turbo paddlers for hire. These allow children to take to the water solo from the age of 3 years old in a safe, controlled environment. This summer also saw the opening of our new Splash ‘n’ Play outdoor splash parks, one of the UK’s largest with 60 water features.
Ideally located in the centre of Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire, Willen Lake is close to Junction 14 of the M1, with ample parking and can be reached from London in just over half an hour by train.
For more information about Willen Lake and the watersports courses available on site, please visit:
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 30th August 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition, rendering their entry void.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically rendered void.The prize is subject to Willen Lake’s standard booking terms and conditions, please see www.willenlake.org.uk for details