Win a two night Cornish Break at The Headland Hotel and Spa
You could win two nights in an Ocean room, enjoying dinner on the first night, breakfast both mornings plus a rhassoul mud treatment for two!
Stylish, elegant and unique, The Headland is a luxury four-star hotel with private cottages set on a clifftop overlooking Fistral Bay in Cornwall. It has the perfect blend of secluded tranquillity , decadence, comfort and awe-inspiring views. Guests enjoy individually designed, luxury hotel rooms and suites with ocean views, rosette awarded dining from Executive Chef Christopher Archambault, and indulgent pampering and wellness at The Headland Spa.
Relax and take in the splendour of our shore-side location, ramble along the clifftop paths, explore the beaches or take to the waves – it’s up to you.
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 14 August 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.
- Break is subject to availability. It excludes the 9th-13th August 2017 and the 23rd December – 1st January 2018. Prize must be taken by 29th March 2018.