Win a child-friendly Monqi phone with Internet Matters!
Internet Matters is a not-for-profit organisation that has a simple purpose – to help parents keep their children safe in the digital world.
It is backed by the UK's most prominent internet industry players, Sky, TalkTalk, BT and Virgin Media, and is partnered with BBC, Facebook, Google, EE, Dixons Carphone and Huawei.
This allows it to offer the best advice and information available on tackling e-safety issues.
Internet Matters' website has everything you need to help make your children's online life fulfilling, fun and, above all, safe.
Now, it has teamed up with Carphone Warehouse to offer a Monqi Phone.
Monqi is a great starting point to introduce your kids to mobile technology, and is Mumsnet-approved. It has a totally unique operating system, specially designed for children.
Through an accompanying app on your phone, you can track how your child is using their phone, which apps they’re accessing and who they’re talking to. It has a great camera, 5" HD display and because the OS design is based on Android, it’s really easy to navigate and customise.
To be in with a chance of winning this phone for your child, just fill in the form and answer the question below. The answer – and loads more information about how to keep your child safe on the internet – can be found at internetmatters.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 6 January 2018.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so invalidates your entry.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE and EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.