Win a Festive Feast worth over £100 for your four-legged friend!
Devonian dog lovers Forthglade are ensuring our canine companions join in with the Christmas celebrations, with the chance to win a selection of delicious 100% natural festive feasts for dogs, including a Christmas dinner for dogs, festive treats plus a selection of tasty grain free goodies –guaranteed to get tails wagging!
Forthglade’s Christmas dinners for dogs are grain-free and include a minimum meat content of 75% turkey, teamed with vitamin-rich cranberries and parsnips, which are slow-cooked to lock in goodness.
The complete recipes include omega-3, minerals, linseed oil, seaweed, prebiotics, camomile, parsley, rosemary and nettle, plus glucosamine and chondroitin, to support healthy joints.
They come in convenient 395g trays for ease of serving.
The heart-shaped natural Christmas Treats are also packed with turkey, cranberry and parsnip and contain health boosting omega-3, botanicals and prebiotics, to keep dogs happy and healthy during the festive season.
The 150g re-sealable pouches retail at £2.99 each.
The lucky winner will also receive two multi-cases of Forthglade’s complete grain free wet meals for dogs plus a case of Forthglade’s natural functional treats.
To find out more about Forthglade’s delicious recipes for dogs visit forthglade.com.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, just answer the question below. The answer can be found at forthglade.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 10 December 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so invalidates your entry.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE and EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.
- One winner will receive x 2 cases of Christmas Dinner for Dogs, x 2 cases of Christmas Treats, x 2 multi cases of grain free complete meals, x 1 case of functional treats. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.