Win an investment property project worth £6,000 plus VAT
Fossey Taylor make property investment simple and as hands-free as possible, taking the hassle and the risk out of the process with their repeatable system.
The first few investment properties are the hardest – finding and renovating at the right cost are often much harder than it appears on television.
This is what we do: find a property, negotiate a discount, renovate it and then manage the tenants to give the best possible returns.
We do all of this for our hands-free property investment clients. The fees for this service start from £6,000 + VAT for a two or three bedroom home in the East Midlands which will rent for £475-£600 pcm.
We are giving away one of our investment property projects to our lucky winner. We’re not actually giving away the house – we’re just managing the process for you as we would for a client.
We find it, fix it and help you finance it. Then we fill it with tenants and keep them content while you take the profits.
To be in with a chance of winning, just go to the Fossey Taylor home page –FosseyTaylor.com – and answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 12 November 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so invalidates your entry.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE and EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.
- The free investment property prize is a service provided by Fossey Taylor.
- The prize must be claimed by 31t December 2018.
- The investment property must be purchased by the winner – the prize is not transferable.
- The winner must meet with the team at Fossey Taylor and sign their terms of business and terms and conditions, and become Ready, Willing and Able to buy before being offered an investment property to purchase.
- The value of this prize is £6,000 + VAT.
- Typical client cash requirements are over £25,000.