Are you thinking about selling your home? Do commission-based estate agency fees concern you? Then perhaps consider selling your house on-line – a modern, cost-effective way to sell.
My Online Estate Agent was established to provide an on-line estate agency service to house sellers. In a similar way to how RightMove, Zoopla etc have changed the way in which people find properties, on-line estate agencies are revolutionising the way in which people sell.
Although on-line agencies don’t operate through a series of high street branches, the service is very similar, and works as follows:
- Contact the office to discuss your requirements, which includes advice on valuation and marketing approaches.
- After sign-up, a local assessor will visit your property – floorplans, photographs, descriptions etc are all included in this visit.
- Once agreed, your property advert is uploaded to all the major portals – RightMove, Zoopla, Prime Location etc.
- Potential acquirers make contact, with viewings then managed and organised for you. One difference here, in that you need to conduct the viewing, but most people are in the best position anyway to “sell” the benefits of their property.
- Once an offer is made this is negotiated on your behalf, and then managed through to completion.
Although the service is essentially identical, on-line agencies charge a fixed fee for their service, which is significantly cheaper than traditional commissions, and can save you £thousands – fees for My Online Estate Agent start at just £349+VAT! This is achieved by not having to pay for expensive high street offices, and by use of centralised technology-led systems.
About the author
My Online Estate Agent offers all of the services you would find at your local high street estate agent, but with one main difference – they DO NOT charge any commission, saving you thousands of pounds. If you are looking to buy, sell or rent a property then you could benefit from their fully professional service.
If you are interested in joining the modern revolution in house-selling, then visit www.myonlineestateagent.com or call 0800 900 8030.