Win £100 Waitrose vouchers with Village Bakery Melmerby Rye Bread
Tummylove* is the satisfying feeling you get from a slice or two of Village Bakery Organic Rye bread. You’ll love its nutty, tangy taste and so will your tummy. Perfect if you’re trying to reduce or avoid wheat, as its 100% organic rye bread.
At Village Bakery Melmerby we’ve been baking fresh organic bread for over 30 years. We slow bake our bread the proper way, keeping it simple with the best, natural ingredients.
A healthy, tasty way to liven up lunch, Village Bakery Melmerby rye bread goes with anything, from the simple to the adventurous. It’s nutty, tangy taste is strong enough to complement, without overpowering a variety of toppings. Keep it simple with cream cheese or mashed avocado. It’s also bold enough to carry something more spectacular, like smoked salmon or gorgonzola. The open sandwich is just that – open to all possibilities! So get creative… and Try Rye!
Choose from two delicious loaves: 800g Organic Rye Bread or 400g Seeded Organic Rye
Available in Waitrose and online at Ocado.
*Tummylove refers to studies proving rye fibre contributes to normal bowel function.
We are giving one lucky at home reader the chance to Win £100 Waitrose vouchers to Try Rye, treat yourself to your favourite toppings and get creative!
For more information visit try-rye.com
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 31 August 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.