WIN! £150 discount on SureSet resin bound paving
For a long time, paving for your driveway, pathway or patio was limited to uninspiring concrete or asphalt. But in recent years’ permeable resin bound paving has been growing in popularity.
Based in Wiltshire, SureSet have been manufacturing resin bound paving since 1997, so know exactly what they are talking about!
Beautifully smooth, low maintenance and durable – resin bound paving is the perfect finishing touch for the outside of your home. Drawing on the benefits of their resin bound technology, SureSet have a range of a self-install options that include the PatioPack and TradePack.
Both products can be installed by an experienced tradesman, builder or even a competent DIYer with the right equipment; allowing for the creation of a permeable, durable, UV stable, low maintenance driveway, pathway or patio with no loose stone.
Each PatioPack contains sufficient SureCell (a sub-base), natural aggregate and resin to install up to 12m² at a 24mm depth and prices start at £775.00 (not including the infill for SureCell).
Each TradePack contains natural aggregate and resin sufficient to install an area of 30m² at a 16mm depth or an area of 26m² at an 18mm depth. You also get a 40-litre bucket and paddle whisk attachment (drill not included) and prices start at £800.
PatioPack and TradePack prices include UK mainland delivery and exclude VAT and are delivered palletised and shrink-wrapped.
So, why choose resin bound paving?
- It can be laid over many existing surfaces
- You can disguise ugly drains and manholes by using inset covers infilled with SureSet
- You can improve accessibility by creating a ramp
- You can define specific areas, or create designs using different colours and/or textures
- You can include lighting for added safety and security.
Visit sureset.co.uk to find the answer to the question below.
Correctly answer the question below for your chance to win £150 off your order with SureSet
HOW TO ENTER
For your chance to win just fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 15 September 2017.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so automatically disqualifies the entrant from the competition.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE AND EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.