Win a place at a Diabetes Wellness Day, books and Diabetes Wellness Network membership!
Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation is offering one lucky reader the chance to come along to one of their Diabetes Wellness Days in 2018, as well as a bundle of diabetes books which include:
- Healthy Eating for Diabetes by Antony Worrall Thompson and Azmina Govindji
- Diabetes Meal Planning and Nutrition, from the Diabetes for Dummies series
- Carbs & Cals by Chris Cheyette and Yello Balolia
The prize also includes one year’s membership to the Diabetes Wellness Network.
The Diabetes Wellness Days run in three locations across the country: Whiteley near Southampton; Warwickshire in the Midlands and Hartlepool in the north-east.
The charity knows good diabetes self-management skills help people to improve their diabetes care and avoid long term complications. The day is led by the specialist diabetes teams and representatives from the community diabetes and screening services in the area.
The Diabetes Wellness Days offer a friendly and relaxed atmosphere which gives everyone the opportunity to ask questions, meet like-minded people and develop new skills and build knowledge.
For a chance to win the prize, take a look at the Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation home page HERE and answer the question below.
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date 30 April 2018.
- This offer is open to all UK residents.
- For standard EMP Competition terms and conditions click here
- All required fields must be entered correctly. Failure to do so invalidates your entry.
- The winner will be contacted by TELEPHONE and EMAIL to verify identification.
- Any multiple entries will automatically be rendered void.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The place at the Diabetes Wellness Day must be taken during 2018. Information about the 2018 Diabetes Wellness Events will be sent to the winner.
- Membership of the Diabetes Wellness Network will be for 12 calendar months and can be renewed at the prevailing cost. The recipient will receive the Diabetes Wellness News, a monthly magazine about living with diabetes. More information is on the website drwf.org.uk.